Small Business Saturday

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
Hey all, today is "Small Business Saturday". My wife tells me that SBS is the locally-owned business answer to Black Friday. It's a way to support your neighborhood shops. I asked if that meant I should pay a visit to Fine Firearms or the Bow n Arrow Shop... She said "yes", so I'm heading over after I finish working around the house!
I'd rather be hunting, but this is the next best thing... ;)

It was nice seeing you in the shop today. You bought the first new series of SCH T-shirts. Thanks for the support! We had about 12 SCH members come by Fine Firearms today.

Every Saturday is SBS at my local liquor store.come to think of it every day is. Huh imagine that

I went by FF today and picked up 3 of the new SCH shirts, super happy to be wearing a SCH shirt and supporting the site. Thanks again John, great to see you.

CMPeterson said:
I went by FF today and picked up 3 of the new SCH shirts, super happy to be wearing a SCH shirt and supporting the site. Thanks again John, great to see you.

Thanks for picking up the shirts and supporting the site Cory, I wear mine quite often.
The Bow and Arrow shop has the SCH shirts too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu