**SOLD**BRAND NEW Columbia WIDGEON™ II Waterfowl Jacket**SOLD**

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
The jacket is a large (but I am an XL and it fits very well, my son tried it on and he is an L and it fits him very well, go figure). This is a brand new never used jacket. BRAND NEW! It sells on line for $220 - $300!

Yours for $150....

This lightweight waterfowl shell employs a supple, ultra-quiet exterior fabric that’s fully 100% waterproof-breathable, while the inner soft warm supple lining jacket retains copious body heat without adding bulk for a super-warm jacket in a featherweight package. This is two jackets in one and can be used in all waterfowl hunting conditions! You can hunt with just the shell or just the inner jacket or both depending upon conditions.

CONSTRUCTION:
Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and fully seam sealed for comfort and performance in wet weather
Shorter length is ideal over waders
Underarm venting system for breathable comfort
Zip-in Interchange system
Removable, adjustable storm hood
Radial arm gusseting allows for supreme mobility
Relaxed fit
Center back length: 24”
Imported

Attachments

• Columbia 2.jpg
    Columbia 2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • Columbia1.jpg
    Columbia1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
Re: BRAND NEW Columbia WIDGEON™ II Waterfowl Jacket

Dam nice jacket John, I'm in need of a wwater fowling jacket too!

Let me speak to the BANK tonight

Re: BRAND NEW Columbia WIDGEON™ II Waterfowl Jacket

Smoking deal on a bad ass waterfowl jacket Brandon!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu