**SOLD**Cabelas Big Game Pack for SALE**SOLD**

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Excellent pack for all types of hunting. Excellent condition. Set up for hydration bladder, padded spotting scope sleeve and has a deployable perforated game shelf as seen in pictures.

Awesome deal @ $75

Attachments

• Pack1.jpg
    Pack1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • Pack2.jpg
    Pack2.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 33
  • pack3.jpg
    pack3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • Pack4.jpg
    Pack4.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Preload.jpg
    Preload.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Loaded1.jpg
    Loaded1.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 36
  • Loaded2.jpg
    Loaded2.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 34
Re: Cabelas Big Game Pack for SALE

NBK said:
Yep...Icon Pro 1850
Looking at the ultra 3000 myself. Would the waist belt be too big for someone with a 30-32in waist? Like I don't have enough packs already...

mike387 said:
NBK said:
Yep...Icon Pro 1850
Looking at the ultra 3000 myself. Would the waist belt be too big for someone with a 30-32in waist? Like I don't have enough packs already...

Im a 32" and it fits just right!

Ok - enough about the KUIU.

Someone needs to buy this big game pack. It is in amazing condition and a smoking deal for $75. And as seen in the pictures, this pack is a proven game meat hauling machine. On top of that, it has amazing big game JuJu on it. In fact, it is a magic lucky pack. If you buy it, you will suddenly start smashing game on every hunt!

Hey, it worked for me. I hope once this pack departs my presence, I don't fall into a Big game harvest drought. :mad:

Maybe i am too late, but can't find it. Can someone send a link?

Thanks!

gman46 said:
Maybe i am too late, but can't find it. Can someone send a link?

Thanks!

Whats your question? What link are you looking for?

Was wondering which pack was it on the Cabella's site.

:)

Cabelas does not list the pack anymore. I paid $249 new...and it looks like new. It is an excellent pack so if it doesn't sell I will keep it for a spare.

The game shelf works awesome. It is big enough to haul an elk quarter and works excellent packing out deer as you can see in the photos I posted.

It's a no brainer for $75

Thanks for your interest...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu