***SOLD***flat dark earth bowtech experiance comes with everything***SOLD***

Dan86

Sep 21, 2013
I'm selling my well taken care of 70 lbs bowtech experiance with axcel armortech vision sight, AAE Pro Drop arrow rest, Tight Spot quiver, Bee-stinger stabilizer with bee-stinger side bar and a True Fire hardcore max release. This bow was setup by Bruce and Nate at the bow n arrow shop in lakeside. I had the bow cerakoted magpul flat dark earth by cerakote by anthony a month after I bought it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm asking $900 obo

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 345
Re: 2013 one of a kind flat dark earth bowtech experiance

If this is still around when I sell my 2013 Assasin I am in, I am just waiting to sell it until I get my deer......

Re: 2013 one of a kind flat dark earth bowtech experiance

Cool Cory. If you want to shoot it let me know and we can meet up somewhere. I have my eye on the full throttle from pse.

Re: flat dark earth bowtech experiance with axcel armortech vision sight

Axcel armortech vision sight plus bow. This is a steal for $750

Re: flat dark earth bowtech experiance with axcel armortech vision sight

Ok I'm soooooo thinking about it

Re: flat dark earth bowtech experiance comes with everything except arrows

It's going to come as a complete package now. Ill post current pics over the weekend. Ive been moving away from compounds and started focusing on traditional bows

[list type=decimal]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

whats the max draw of it ?

Draw lengths 26.5"-31" and peak weight of #70

ugh...temptation

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu