**SOLD** Nighthawk GRP "Brand New" in .45acp

MX Racer

Jun 5, 2013
***SOLD***

I'm looking to sell my Nighthawk GRP in .45acp. The pistol is BRAND NEW & not been fired other then at the custom shop. I'm looking at purchasing another model that wasn't available at the time that I bought this GRP. Right now I also have Nighthawk Crimson Trace laser grips on it, but am willing to sell it with or without those grips depending on the price & you can select your own grips if you'd like. This pistol sells for around $2995 without the laser grips. Take a look at Gunbroker.com to verify against others. I'm willing to drop the price a few hundred dollars & am open to reasonable offers that may vary depending on if you want the laser grips?

The Nighthawk Crimson Trace laser grips run $399 & reg grips run $60 - $90.

Here is a quick video on the Nighthawk GRP:

http://youtu.be/odhUPzmZGqw

Serious injuries only please, I'm not set on a firm price & am willing to negotiate a fair deal but this pistol isn't in the price range for everybody. Will send pics to people seriously interested if need be but it looks exactly like the pistol in the video except for the laser grips.

I can be reached by text or ph call @ (619) 971-9257

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu