**SOLD**PSE Carrera for sale (sold)

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
Just bought a new bow so I am selling my PSE. This bow is for the guy who can't fork out a ton of money for the newer bows but still wants to get into archery.

PSE Carrera
70 pound 28" draw length.
Doinker stabilizer
Ripcord breakaway rest
Flashpoint sight
Sagittarius mini quiver

$400 or best

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 90
Re: PSE Carrera for sale

Ok. Reduced to $300. With two unopened packs of Rocky Mountain blitz broad heads and 1-1/2 dozen Easton acc arrows. The broad heads were 36 for a 3 pack. You get 6 total heads.

Ok $200. But if not I will just hang it up in the garage next to all the animals I've taken with it.

I don't think so. Bruce at the bow and arrow shop would be the one to ask. What is your draw length?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu