SOLD Thanks SCH'ers

Jdrivsd619

Train Hard. Hunt Harder.
Feb 6, 2015
Jamul
Im selling my PSE BruteX. I have sen shooting this bow for about a year. The bow is flawless, but the little kid in me wanted a new toy :) . I am selling to help fund finishing a rifle build. Has been shot regularly but I just put a new piranha string on it and has less then fifty shots on the new string.

The Bow is completely setup, it comes with an Octane hunter max 7" stabilizer, an Apex gear 4 pin bow sight, quiver, and a true fire release.

For more info and pics feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a message on here

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Re: PSE BruteX compound bow $200 OBO

Purchased from lake side bow and arrow shop, and all work on bow as been done by the shop.

I live in east county and don't mind meeting somewhere close

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 24

Ummmm I don't think you want to sell this bow for $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:

Why not? I have a Bowtech Carbon Icon, and this one just sits under my bed. I could be wrong but maybe I'm assuming that you think I should ask more for it if thats he case i might make a fool of myself right now :-[ ? Its obvious ill be taking a hit when selling for this price..... but shoot if I can sell this to a new archery hunter or someone who wants to get there son, grandson, friend, or maybe someone who can't afford to buy an $800 bowtech that would be flipping awesome to me man. plus bows were made to be shot not collect dust under the bed literally. Check it out i could give this to my dad or a friend but I don't know anyone that hunts really and I don't want to see a bow not get put to use, so I'm asking a low end fair prices for something i have no need for anymore :)

Don't sweat the price. It's a good deal the bows going on sale for 1 hundred more at some sites. What's the draw weight?

PSE BruteX compound bow $200 OBO

Jdrivsd619 said:
D16hunter said:

Why not? I have a Bowtech Carbon Icon, and this one just sits under my bed. I could be wrong but maybe I'm assuming that you think I should ask more for it if thats he case i might make a fool of myself right now :-[ ? Its obvious ill be taking a hit when selling for this price..... but shoot if I can sell this to a new archery hunter or someone who wants to get there son, grandson, friend, or maybe someone who can't afford to buy an $800 bowtech that would be flipping awesome to me man. plus bows were made to be shot not collect dust under the bed literally. Check it out i could give this to my dad or a friend but I don't know anyone that hunts really and I don't want to see a bow not get put to use, so I'm asking a low end fair prices for something i have no need for anymore :)
I just thought it was more expensive and you were getting ripped off for selling it so cheap its a great deal to anyone who wants a new bow. Hell if I didn't have a bow I would have pmed you and bought it asap

[/quote]
I just thought it was more expensive and you were getting ripped off for selling it so cheap its a great deal to anyone who wants a new bow. Hell if I didn't have a bow I would have pmed you and bought it asap

[/quote]

Well I mean the bow retails at $520 with a lame stabilizer and no release. and the Piranha string i put on it cost me like $120 i think it was so I think its an aggressive price for a super fast bow

I'm not saying anything bad. It's a great deal

g791 said:
Don't sweat the price. It's a good deal the bows going on sale for 1 hundred more at some sites. What's the draw weight?

the draw weight think is 65

the length is either 27.5 or 27 i can't remember exactly

Invisible man said:
still have it? My buddy is looking for a bow for his kid.
No he doesn't one of my buddies just texted me he bought it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu