***SOLDNew Leupold VX-1 2-7 x 33 Rifle Scope***SOLD

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
I have a new Leupold VX-1 2-7 x 33 Rifle Scope for sale. It comes with box, contents and warranty. I mounted it on a rifle but never used it. I am funding a .17 HMR project and it needs to go!

Retail is $259 - I will take the the first $140...

Product Information
Shop more Leupold products The redesigned Leupold VX-1 series is better than ever. Leupold has fine tuned the VX-1 by adding all the details that make a Leupold top in class. The new industrial body includes a streamlined eye piece that tapers down smoothly to the lock ring, all without sacrificing the classic Leupold style. Using the power selection ring is easier than ever with the added grip of the raised finger tab. Turrets are all finger adjustable and come with turret caps. Leupold has combined premium optical performance with environmental friendliness by using 100% lead free glass in all the VX-1 scopes. The lead free MultiCoat 4 lens system provides a premium sight picture optimal light gathering ability. The classic Leupold rifle scope has been enhanced with a gold plated medallion that carries the Leupold symbol on the turret. The bottom of the turret also displays the product identification, and proudly displaying that your scope was American designed, machined and assembled. The VX-1 line comes with lens covers and is covered by Leupolds lifetime warranty.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 1"
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: No
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Low
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Warranty: Leupold Lifetime Warranty
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: Yes
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 2x
Max power: 7x
Reticle Construction: Wire
Illuminated Reticle: No
Battery Type:N/A
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
Water/Fogproof: Yes
Shockproof: Yes
Objective Bell Diameter: 1.6"
Ocular Bell Diameter: 1.6"
Eye Relief: 4.2-3.7"
Max Internal Adjustment:

Windage: 65 MOA
Elevation: 65 MOA

Exit Pupil Diameter: 13-5mm
Weight: 9.9 oz.

Field of View at 100 Yards:
44.6' @ 2x
17.8' @ 7x

Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
A:11.3
B: 5.2
C: 1.9
D: 2.2
E: 3.1
F: 2.6
G: 1.6
H: 1.6

Attachments

• 911441.jpg
    911441.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 47

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu