solo hunter series.

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
I was watching these guys on youtube last night. seemed legit with very good tips for old timers like me, and any young guy's just getting started.
I impressed with the photographing & videotaping they did. through a vortex spotting scope, cameras & their hunting skills are excellent.

Our own SCH members like LP, Invisible Man, NBK, Buck Hunter, Gteam, & others are like these guy's.

[youtube]cE-0YiF4s24[/youtube]

Too heavy on the product placement........I'm sure it will be a let down but good for people to see what hunting the west can be like. Looks like it should show how crazy you get when your all by yourself for many days in the middle of nowhere

If you don't solo backpack hunt your missing out! It's my favorite and most rewarding hunt.

i solo hunt sometimes...its rough driving around alone.

I have hunted solo many times and don't mind but I would rather share the experience with a friend.

It's all good!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu