something went screwy

I tried to post in the gear section but every click brings me to the Alaskan Guide Bino covers

Are you clicking on the link or clicking on the AGB picture? I clicked on the link and it works fine.

I clicked on the "Thread Title" and it sends me to their site... Finally was able to type a body and when I click post, it's back to the website

it should be fixed now.. small code error :) the import from the old server left a few mines but we are working though them all now :)

give it a try and let me know.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu