Stag arms Ar15 Sold

Dan86

Sep 21, 2013
Almost complete stag arms Ar15. The only thing left to complete are: barrel, gas block, gas tube, and bolt carrier group. The upper is a stag arms. It has a lancer systems varmint carbon fiber handguard, and a pri gas buster charging handle with tac latch. The lower is a stag. It has a timney trigger assembly, magpul enhanced trigger guard, magpul bad lever, magpul moe fixed stock with optional butt pad to legthen to pull, and a ergo tactical delux grip with palm shelf. Sold!!!!

Attachments

• Stag1.png
    Stag1.png
    2 MB · Views: 80
  • Stag2.png
    Stag2.png
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • Stag3.png
    Stag3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
  • Stag4.png
    Stag4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
Re: Stag arms Ar15

What type of bullet button is that?

Looks like a Mag-Magnet to me. If it is not - I would remove the post! :eek:

NBK said:
Looks like a Mag-Magnet to me. If it is not - I would remove the post! :eek:
It is a magnet on a standard bullet button. I took it off and ill take new pictures today after work. That's another reason I'm getting rid of this thing I don't know all the reg or keep up with them. Ill stick with my bolt actions

Just curious about that Magpul BAD Lever and the similar Troy product... does it really help w/ hitting the bolt catch? Does it get in the way of normal trigger pull? I was thinking about getting one but not sure if it's worth it.

SurfNHuntSD said:
Just curious about that Magpul BAD Lever and the similar Troy product... does it really help w/ hitting the bolt catch? Does it get in the way of normal trigger pull? I was thinking about getting one but not sure if it's worth it.
Yes it does help with hitting the bolt catch, because all you have to do it move you trigger finger to the front of the trigger guard to hit the lever allowing your hands to stay in position. It doesn't get in the way of my dad ar but we both have smaller hands. It may if you have big hands or are wearing heavy gloves.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu