Stricter truck control?

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
After recent tragic events in Nice, France, I'm sure we can expect calls for new legislation to limit the lethality of big trucks.

You wont be able to have more then 10 gallons of fuel in your tank.
Your gear shifter won't be able to have a pistol grip.
It will not be able to be painted black.
As long as it is not a military style big rig.
The 5th wheel can not be collapsible and the trailer can not be removable with out a tool.
You must show ID before buying oil or fuel.
You can only buy 1 buy truck a month.

Dam your right that may have been.

Ademdum 1 all trucks Must be clutches simi auto or non synchromesh 10 speed with a 2 speed rear axle.

Meanwhile in Nice, they're scraping the bodies off the pavement while we turn it into political joke.... ::)

Not meant to be a joke. It's meant to show how stupid our system and the worlds system is when it comes to protecting our selves. We need to get this straight, we all die. It's just when and where. If this had happened in an American open carry state I guarantee this would not have been so bad. I'd rather die a free man protecting myself and others, then in a non free (gun free) country.

I'm sorry if any one took offence, none of this is a joke. It's the reality that has always been. People want to kill other people and this proves they will find a way.

Breacher said:
Meanwhile in Nice, they're scraping the bodies off the pavement while we turn it into political joke.... ::)
Yeah Nick I thought it might be too soon, but I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry if my twisted sense of irony offended anyone or reflected any disrespect for the victims. But as I read the story I thought, if firearms had been involved, the White House would already have used the opportunity to hammer on gun control. So then I figured, if it's good enough for the president of the USA, it's good enough for me.

Bonejour said:
Breacher said:
Yeah Nick I thought it might be too soon, but I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry if my twisted sense of irony offended anyone or reflected any disrespect for the victims. But as I read the story I thought, if firearms had been involved, the White House would already have used the opportunity to hammer on gun control. So then I figured, if it's good enough for the president of the USA, it's good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, bonjour, for the clarification. I think many Americans were thinking the same thing as we saw the horrendous scenes from yesterday.
I get the irony of the situation. I feel strongly it's critical that we can protect ourselves, our families,and our country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the truck, a firearm was involved as well, and France already has very strict gun laws I believe. But if u think about it, it was a truck this time, pressure cooker bombs in Boston, and box cutters on 9/11. They'll find something else to attack us with if they can't get a hold of a gun. And what pisses me off is, after events like Orlando and Dallas, the libs' talking point isn't about stopping terror or the motivations of the killers, but instead its "oh not another assault weapon" or let's have a national discussion on gun control." Sorry rant over, I'm just tired of this crap.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu