Super Black Eagle 2

tjdonn

Dec 7, 2013
I have a super black eagle 2 for sale. Comes with a kicks high flyer and and gobbling thunder after market choke. Looking to get $1100 but I'm willing to negotiate. If your Interested please call or text 858-964-8390 for pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 142
The barrel is 28 inches and the LOP to the end of the stock is 14in to the very bottom of the stock and 13.5 to the middle of the stock. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I saw this gun at the shop and it is in beautiful condition. If I did not already own one I wouldn't hesitate to buy this rig!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu