SxS 20 gauge

I’ve been looking at these. You wouldn’t be willing to do a review with more photos would you? I’d love to handle one but they seem to be a special order only proposition. FAIR themselves couldn’t tell me who might carry them.
I haven’t hunted with it yet. I will when I go out for quail. At the clays range it’s a killer. My only caveat is that SXS guns in general fit very differently that O/Us and Semi autos. They have to be stocked slightly higher because of the tendency to shoot lower. So buying one could be a little tricky. I’d go up to pacific sporting arms or somewhere like that and pick several up. If you want to see mine and your in north San Diego county I’m up on Palomar every week. Just call me and I’ll bring it with me. (619-993-5237) - you can shoot a few Pine Cones and see if you like it.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
I haven’t hunted with it yet. I will when I go out for quail. At the clays range it’s a killer. My only caveat is that SXS guns in general fit very differently that O/Us and Semi autos. They have to be stocked slightly higher because of the tendency to shoot lower. So buying one could be a little tricky. I’d go up to pacific sporting arms or somewhere like that and pick several up. If you want to see mine and your in north San Diego county I’m up on Palomar every week. Just call me and I’ll bring it with me. (619-993-5237) - you can shoot a few Pine Cones and see if you like it.
Buds guns and midway usually stock them.

I’ll get in touch. I would definitely love to handle/shoot it. Are you an MCC member?

I’ve been in touch with the importer and they said I could special order the EM grade (has coin finished and ejectors) with double triggers.

I’ve been an MCC member since 2008 so I’m hunting quail and deer a lot this fall. I’m there during the week mostly - I have a cabin up on the mountain and I’m retired. I’ll be there Thursday to Saturday this next week. I didn’t buy the EM grades because ordering blind was a little bit of a risk with gun fit and I knew I’d beat it up a little. I have a few fancy Geurini guns too. Also occasionally I’ll leave a gun up there and there are a lot of crackhead burglaries in the backcountry so leaving a very expensive gun around isn’t smart.

I’ve been an MCC member since 2008 so I’m hunting quail and deer a lot this fall. I’m there during the week mostly - I have a cabin up on the mountain and I’m retired. I’ll be there Thursday to Saturday this next week. I didn’t buy the EM grades because ordering blind was a little bit of a risk with gun fit and I knew I’d beat it up a little. I have a few fancy Geurini guns too. Also occasionally I’ll leave a gun up there and there are a lot of crackhead burglaries in the backcountry so leaving a very expensive gun around isn’t smart.
I joined this summer. Looking forward to the deer opener.

My primary reason for wanting the EM is ejectors. I have a cz canvasback without them and think it’d be an advantage.

Reactions: FISHNFRANK
I’m going to be sighting in my deer rifle this Sunday. You won’t happen to be around then would you?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu