Tejon Wild Pig Management Hunt February 2014

We were on our feet right away. The second day I saw a lot of guys getting off the road. There were many pig paths to follow, making it easier (still tough) to push the brush. If anyone is planning to go on the next pig management hunt, I'd be happy to pay it forward by giving more specific info (PM only).

T & H Meats really came through with the sausage. I got Cajun Uncooked, and Smoked Onion Cooked sausages. I ate both tonight. The Cajun is great! The Smoked Onion has less spices, but some of the characteristics of the meat comes through a little more. Both are highly recommended!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393740663.851528.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393740663.851528.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 104
Man that looks good. Great post. I took 6 new hunters there once. (in-laws) They all got shots, they all missed. The rest of the group tagged out. If you have enough hunters in your group you don't have to wait for the pig management hunt with 75 other guys.

Great Job!

Very nice! Congrats! If I had it, I would definitely pay that again. Just the game we saw, and non game animals, and the sheer size of the place, was worth it. Getting a nice boar was bonus.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu