Texas Ranch suggestions?

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well @BBH and I were going to go to Argentina with my 14yo in April and we had a change of heart. Now grandpa is looking to take the 14yo to Texas to stack animals. I have no experience down there does anyone have any recommendations? They really have don't have a preference what they are hunting and are exploring their options. Thanks in advance.

I don't have a suggestion, but, "Stack animals" + "don't have a preference what we are hunting" is where it's at.

Reactions: TRICER
Well @BBH and I were going to go to Argentina with my 14yo in April and we had a change of heart. Now grandpa is looking to take the 14yo to Texas to stack animals. I have no experience down there does anyone have any recommendations? They really have don't have a preference what they are hunting and are exploring their options. Thanks in advance.
Whack'em & stack'em!! Those dudes are killers!

Reactions: TRICER
I’ll ask around. Lots of ranches here for sure, depending on what you want. Exotics? Pigs? Javelina? All 3?
Right now I think they are open to anything. Barry will likely want to shoot something special but my kid just likes to kill stuff so pigs, Javelina would be great for him

If your interested, I can get the information for the ranch we used. Please be very careful booking online. Lots of scams/people claiming something it’s not. Have had friends have some bad experiences

Reactions: just_ducky_1
If your interested, I can get the information for the ranch we used. Please be very careful booking online. Lots of scams/people claiming something it’s not. Have had friends have some bad experiences
Yes please get me the info that would be great

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu