The ones that got away.

That is one of the things I love about deer and deer hunting. You can have a deer dance party one day with 4-10 deer at a spot all over the place whooping it up and then the very next maybe nothing. Always keeps you on your toes. That's how my spots have been. Lots of deer one day and then the next maybe just one or no deer. Hopefully it was the RIGHT one deer that day. The thrill of the chase is my obsession. It has ruined me from hunting birds and other critters.. :)

ya telling me.... I once had a spot with 40+ deer and then all gone 3 years ghost city. I always wonder what happened... mt. lion moved in? someone mentioned tree hugger sprayed deer repellent in the area or poachers found them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu