The wait is almost over...

Victor.S

May 28, 2018
Just as the title says, I am getting more and more pumped just knowing the opener for D11, D13, etc. is less than a week away...For myselfband family/friends this is the most wonderful time of the year for us. Did our scouting, trained hard for the last few weeks, i.e. running, exercising etc. Getting ready in hopes to see a few bucks in our crosshairs...Just want to wish everyone good luck and be safe!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ocurtis, Can you tell us more about the UT hunt?
UT is only 7 hours away so I’m digging the opportunity to hear more about the hunting you are doing there.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Just as the title says, I am getting more and more pumped just knowing the opener for D11, D13, etc. is less than a week away...For myselfband family/friends this is the most wonderful time of the year for us. Did our scouting, trained hard for the last few weeks, i.e. running, exercising etc. Getting ready in hopes to see a few bucks in our crosshairs...Just want to wish everyone good luck and be safe!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Good luck and fortune
Do a big game report
Let us know good or bad.
Best
LB

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu