Time to get involved!

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Sign up and help locally as much as you can.......hopefully this will get several orgs together for a stronger fight on the gun issues......

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1219197

Sounds like new world order shit lmao. I'll wait until they announce what we're signing up for.

As crazy as this sounds, I don't sign up for any "lists". Don't want my name on anything like that. Next thing you know the IRS is calling and telling me I'm being audited.. Also don't want to be on the list for the first wave of confiscation when Hillary takes office..

You two are just a little crazy.......CG fights for our rights on the 2A every day

I don't sign up full guns (pun intended) for that stuff typically just as I don't full on support the NRA. I usually only support about 70% of the agenda, but to sign up means you support 100%

Okay now that takes the cake......as my football coach told us if you don't go all in you'll get nothing back

No one is going to agree on everything but if you don't help and push for what you believe it will be gone and then what are you going too do when your 70% is gone?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu