Tracks... what are these from?

Dawnandusk

Sep 26, 2018
Bonita
This past long weekend I drove a lot through our desert and mountain, Me and my wife had the chance to see a lot of wild life, wich was amazing. Big horns, ducks, horses, coyotes, jack rabits, turkeys, etc.
Now when walking on a snowy patch we came across this tracks. I think it was a jack rabit. Can anyone confirm that?

Attachments

• A0CD1146-5911-4E4F-8287-98070C82D4FF.jpeg
    A0CD1146-5911-4E4F-8287-98070C82D4FF.jpeg
    718.7 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: longbowhunter2
Was the ground really hard? Usually you see the front paw prints also, which are smaller and rounder, especially in spots where they stop and rest. The hind prints are longer like those.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was the ground really hard? Usually you see the front paw prints also, which are smaller and rounder, especially in spots where they stop and rest. The hind prints are longer like those.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The snow was not that hard, but he might be running like hell because I also came across many coyotes tracks and it was not only one... they were many. I could tell that I only saw one coyote but tracks were in parallel going on both directions...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu