trail cam pics

S

stikbrandon

I went through the trail cam pics so I don't bite fingers off watching the race to the white house tonight.

I thought id post a couple pics of the big boy that came through a few weeks ago. I'm hoping when it cools back down he comes threw again, there is a few different does and a couple spikes coming through my stand where this guy came through

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    346 KB · Views: 14
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    344.8 KB · Views: 15
Gteam1 said:
this buck was chasing a doe a week earlier right above your camera late in the morning
;D

You saw what ????? Are you two guys in the same area?

BuckHunter said:
Gteam1 said:
this buck was chasing a doe a week earlier right above your camera late in the morning
;D

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. You're either working together or you're each others competition....

Breacher said:
BuckHunter said:
Gteam1 said:
;D

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. You're either working together or you're each others competition....
Each others competition ha, the Gteam came across the trail cam after chasing that buck

Gteam1 said:
Breacher said:
BuckHunter said:
Gteam1 said:
;D

Each others competition ha, the Gteam came across the trail cam after chasing that buck

May the best............or luckier hunter win!

Breacher said:
Gteam1 said:
Breacher said:
BuckHunter said:
Gteam1 said:
;D

May the best............or luckier hunter win!
Aha well Gteam is done for a couple of weeks i think because we're getting ready for an arizona hunt, so goodluck to him.

yep Gteam found my spot... hats off to him ;) , I'm glad to see we have hunters out there that are not going to jack a trail cam when they see them !

i hope that shooter cruises by when i am sitting in my stand ! he will have a shuttle broad head punch threw him at 50 yards ....

don't you guys be pumping gteam for any info, iv put some time in at that spot hahahahaha

good luck guys

Gteam, You guys are alright ! I commend you for your honesty and hunter code of ethics. On a side note, I thought you guys were part of the A31 crew. Branching out ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu