Tricer Black Friday Sale

Thanks for the deal Drew, I just experimented with my new GTP-II and it might be my favorite piece of gear now. I can go from holding my trekking poles normally to glassing off the GTP-II in 20 seconds (+15 seconds if I need to adjust the trekking pole height) and I'll probably get faster once I dial it into muscle memory. I don't need to take off my pack either which is incredible. They're very stable with my 10x42's, I'm looking forward to testing it out in the field

GTP-II.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the deal Drew, I just experimented with my new GTP-II and it might be my favorite piece of gear now. I can go from holding my trekking poles normally to glassing off the GTP-II in 20 seconds (+15 seconds if I need to adjust the trekking pole height) and I'll probably get faster once I dial it into muscle memory. I don't need to take off my pack either which is incredible. They're very stable with my 10x42's, I'm looking forward to testing it out in the field

View attachment 46893
I love it! Thanks for the order. Should be night and day difference from glassing off hand.

Reactions: Zak

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu