Tricer on Gritty Bowmen

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I am a little star struck but Brian Call talked about Tricer for about 5 minutes on the Gritty podcast today. His content is awesome he is the real deal and worth subscribing. We start around minute 32 but I recommend listening to the whole thing and checking out all his stuff if you are interested in backpack hunting.

He has product in hand and the way he describes the GTP-RS is exactly what I created it for. Smiling ear to ear.

promo code SCH for 5% off at checkout

Last edited:
Good for you. Been following your stuff and I think you are going places. Don’t forget about us little people. Congrats!

Reactions: BBH and TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu