trouble w profile pic

huntinbuckswtrucks

live to hunt.....hunt 2 live
Apr 2, 2014
Orange County
Hey just started and joined SCH. I have been having lots of trouble trying to set my profile pic. Using a mac. I don't know if the pic has to be in JPG or what but keeps telling me mine is not an avatar or its too big. Any tips?

You have a dandy of an avatar picture. Love smacking hogs!

Thats what I would have guessed. NM has a lot of the big bulls. What was your method of take. Cuz I'm going for my first elk hunt in montana and was wondering about trying to go early, bugle one in and use my compound bow.

Used a .338 Win Mag. Long shots, challenging terrain and a short 5 day hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu