Tru-Duct Tru-Pit Duck Blind

Hrmm... I could see Border Patrol making some good use out of something like this.

I hunted Waterfowl with a great guide at Elite Guide Service up in Sacramento last December. He has some of the best rice fields in Nor Cal. It was my first time in a pit blind and I instantly said I can do way better than this. The trade was made and the worlds nicest pit blind was built. They will be installing LED lights and gas lines later on this year.

Total length with stairs is 28’ the bench is 20’
5’ tall in the rear 4’ tall in the front
1/8” steel fully welded inside and out
Marine grade powder coat in and out
full flap downs
built in gun holders
Stairs in both ends with large dog shelf
aluminum covers
the list goes on and on.

View attachment 43633View attachment 43634View attachment 43635View attachment 43636View attachment 43637View attachment 43638View attachment 43639View attachment 43640View attachment 43645View attachment 43646View attachment 43647

Jesus , this would make a nice storage container and Bunker.
Nice build. Good quality work.
Insulation would be a nice added feature.

Holy smokes... I'm not a ducker, but this is amazing.... nice work Tru. Ed F

Reactions: TRICER
That is bad ass gret fab skills there. I live up in the foothills above sac and a fabricator myself. Kudos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu