Tuna time

dtbushpilot

Apr 17, 2011
Took some friends from Ocean City MD out on the "Outcast" a couple of days ago. We got into the tuna early and often usually having double hookups. We had the fishbox plugged by 10:30 and headed close to shore looking for Roosters. I'm running out of ways to process tuna. My wife suggested sausage....I thought "why not"? IMG_5649.JPGIMG_5650.JPGIMG_5653.JPGIMG_5657.JPGIMG_5660.JPGIMG_5662.JPGIMG_5665.JPGIMG_5666.JPG

Took some friends from Ocean City MD out on the "Outcast" a couple of days ago. We got into the tuna early and often usually having double hookups. We had the fishbox plugged by 10:30 and headed close to shore looking for Roosters. I'm running out of ways to process tuna. My wife suggested sausage....I thought "why not"? View attachment 36344View attachment 36345View attachment 36346View attachment 36347View attachment 36348View attachment 36349View attachment 36350View attachment 36351

Well done quality fish there. How many miles out?

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu