Two days on the water

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
Just did a 2 day trip this past weekend. Put some small fish on deck. Loaded the boat with Dorado and yft and i got my limits on both. We were throwing Dorado back full speed Sunday. Ended up getting jackpot one day with a little football yft and was 2nd place to the jackpot sunday. Way better than the 2 day last month where we landed 3 fish for the boat all weekend IMG_5494.jpgIMG_5480.jpg

Wow nice little trip there . Looks like someone has a freezer full of Dorado and Yellowfin !!! Pretty Jealous here in the Desert . Tightlines always BF

Reactions: punkur67
Just did a 2 day trip this past weekend. Put some small fish on deck. Loaded the boat with Dorado and yft and i got my limits on both. We were throwing Dorado back full speed Sunday. Ended up getting jackpot one day with a little football yft and was 2nd place to the jackpot sunday. Way better than the 2 day last month where we landed 3 fish for the boat all weekend View attachment 46033View attachment 46034
Nice! The Coronado's? What boat were you on?

I pack the jar with tuna, add serano or jalapeños to your liking, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt. Cook in pressure cooker @15psi for 45 minutes. You will never want store bought tuna again.

The almond crusted is baste with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, roll in crushed almonds (you can try different flavored almonds too) then bake for 10-12 minutes
20200924_184346.jpg20200924_184351.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu