Used rifles

Co elkguide

Oct 2, 2013
Where is the best place it but used rifles in San Diego county I live in Poway? Is the gun show in del mar very good? Thanks for any info

Fine Firearms
8701 La Mesa Blvd.
La Mesa, CA 91942
619-280-8600

Del Mar Gun Show
Dec 14th & 15th

NBK, I need a new rifle, 30-06 .. And something that is light than my current deer rifle.. My old school sears brand Ted Williams model 53 ..that thing is heavy... Sorry for the thread jack

ivhunter said:
NBK, I need a new rifle, 30-06 .. And something that is light than my current deer rifle.. My old school sears brand Ted Williams model 53 ..that thing is heavy... Sorry for the thread jack

I got a pretty sweet ruger American 30-06 I can part ways with.....look in the classifieds it in that tread

stikbrandon said:
ivhunter said:

I got a pretty sweet ruger American 30-06 I can part ways with.....look in the classifieds it in that tread

I got the same Ruger in .308. Very light gun. Good gun Brandon has on his hands. Nice Redfield scope.

Nkb pleasure meetin you in person. My daughter really liked you and your presentation on the ruger American and after looking for the last month and seeing which guns fit her the best she really likes the American so we will be down right after the first of the year to pick one up in 308.
Thanks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu