Varget powder wanted

Andy599

619-204-2325
Aug 26, 2012
La Mesa
I am looking to make some loads with Varget powder but I have none myself. I do have 1 lb. of each brand ( IMR XBR , Hodgdon BL-C(2) and handgun powder Accurate No.7 ) if anybody is willing to trade some Varget for either powder I have. PM me if you have any to trade

I have 8lbs of it ;) but not sure if I can find something to reload with the powder you listed. Will check

Thanks Jon for the powder trade, it's great to see that this site is so useful to the local community.

wheels said:
P2K has small pistol primers just to let you know Random. Varget is some of the hardest powder to find.
Yeah, they have a few but they think their made of gold at $5 per hundred for primers that cost $32 per 1000 primers. I have a few thousand left still so that kind of desperation has not set in yet. Thanks for the info wheels.

Can you guys keep an eye out for any online or local stores selling Varget powder I am looking to buy a Keg if possible. Just post here if you see any, much appreciated

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu