Wanted Used Spotting Scope

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I have a friend looking for used mid range spotting scope. Anyone have one laying around they want to sell. I imagine a vortex razor or something equivalent.

I don't have one I'm selling but I've seen killer deals by typing "refurbished Vortex xxx" into google shopping. I think they still have that great warranty.

Reactions: TRICER
12D88881-0A2B-41FC-9224-166894EAD437.pngLook this guy up on Facebook, he is a dealer with fantastic pricing. I have bought a ton of glass from him

I’ve got a vortex DB with tripod20-60x60 straight. Still have the original box.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu