Well hello!

bowseye

Sep 9, 2013
Temecula
Hey everyone, new to the site. Just moved to so cal from central colorado( work). Looking forward to posting more, and hitting the hills, starting this weekend!

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you got out just before the flood. Congrats on the new job, sorry to hear about the down grade to Kalifornia. When it comes to hunting it will take awhile to get used to California so don't lose your Colorado hunting connections I'm sure you'll be going back whenever you can for elk. Post up some old pictures and jump right in..

BuckHunter said:
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you got out just before the flood. Congrats on the new job, sorry to hear about the down grade to Kalifornia. When it comes to hunting it will take awhile to get used to California so don't lose your Colorado hunting connections I'm sure you'll be going back whenever you can for elk. Post up some old pictures and jump right in..

Agreed. And if you ever need someone to take back to Colorado for a hunt, just call me.

Thanks guys! I have pics from my adventures in Colorado, Washington, Nebraska, and Texas on my face book page, ill figure out how to post on here soon. I also just started a fan type page on facebook called Elevated! I'll figure out how to link it to here, but check it out if you get time. Thanks for all the welcomes.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu