What do you guys pack for snacks/lunch when hunting?

I don't usually put much thought into day trips but multi-day trips are another story. For lunch, Apple slices and peanut butter cups and tuna and crackers.

I haven't had the need to do much over night stuff but for the day trips it's usually raisins or craisins, unsalted peanuts or almonds for snacks and lunch in the field is usually some sort of hard bread sandwich or leftovers wrapped in a tortilla all is accompanied with plenty of water throughout the day (Hydration pack) along with a low cal sports drink drink at some point.

Breacher said:
Anybody have any experience with what beers taste the best warm?

I found a great double paned thermos at walmart that keeps ANY beer ice cold for the day. I use to take them out to havasu during the summer and my drinks would be ice cold throughout the day.

I usually take rice cake wrapped in sea weed, deer jerkey, and a camel pack with water and some mio.

Breacher said:
Anybody have any experience with what beers taste the best warm?

Yes

On a side note i have ran into quite a few people on the side if the fence I wish I could cross. First they trip out on where I'm parked then( typically they have a cooler along) will have a cold one try to get permission. Get shot down. And be on my way

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu