Whats up!

BlakeSeward

Aug 11, 2013
My name is Blake, im 20, and located in north country, San Diego. Ive been hunting since i was 8 but been out in the field since as soon as i could walk. In other words hunting is in my blood. Up until recently ive mainly stuck to bird hunting (upland game and waterfowl). With the purchase of a new 30-06 from Fine Firearms im trying to get more into big game hunting. im hoping to meet some new guys on here to hunt with.

Here's a picture of my first pig I've got last weekend. Got it up out of paso Robles.

Attachments

• Blakepig.png
    Blakepig.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
Here's my new bird dog Cabela. She just turned 11 weeks. I hoping by next season she'll be a trained retrieving machine.

Attachments

• Blakedog.png
    Blakedog.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Great intro Blake. Welcome to the SCH website. Who did you hunt with in Paso Robles?

Just my pops and his neighbor. He just moved up there and has a massive ranch across the street from his house and the owner of the ranch is more then happy to let us help him get the pigs off his land.

BlakeSeward said:
Just my pops and his neighbor. He just moved up there and has a massive ranch across the street from his house and the owner of the ranch is more then happy to let us help him get the pigs off his land.

I think you scored with that connect! Welcome to the site. Nice first post with the pictures!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu