Where to hunt in D16

Trigger

Nov 12, 2013
I'm finally getting out this Friday for the first time to hunt with my D16 tag this season! Any suggestions for this late starter? I've been to Otay Mtn, Noble Cyn and Lusardi Truck trail in the past without success. I stay far away from poison oak 'cause I'm highly allergic to it.

Thanks from the newbie,

Trigger

Lungpopper, Thanks! Do you mean stay say above 2000 feet or the just the higher elevations in the area? Trigger

Lusardi Truck trail. Lol I know u bumped into poison oak out there a time or to.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu