Who has kids

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Well if u do and want them to respect the handicapped then I have the box Tortoise for you. It's a good turtle I'm sick of feeding him. He's easy to take care of. I do have to say he is wierd as hell looking as far as turtles go. He has an under bite and his shell is messed up no idea how it happened I found him. But all Injuries/birth defects are Healed.

So for the small price of driving to my house this baby can be yours. Cage lamps heat rock other stuff all included

Ps I will talk about hunting or fishing for free.

Ya Probably the best soup you have ever had anywhere in your whole life. So when would you like to pick him up

Tell you what - I will trade you for it. I will take him and make soup and you come get my 7' red tailed Boa. ;)

Mmmmmmm tortise soup why are you talking about hunting or fishing for free you could make good money guiding

My wife picked up a couple of box turtles for my kids a few weeks ago. They are about as exciting as watching my grass grow. They are easy to take care of though. Good luck, I'm sure someone will take them off your hands...

Man that's so tempting, my only problem is I will end up being te one taking care of it. We already have 5 hunting dogs, a beta fish, a fat channel catfish in a pond. Let me ask my wife and see what she says.

Thanks for posting it up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu