Who the f*ck is Larry?

By the way u can find him over at Rokslide, unless of course he pissed someone off or vice versa.

Still there. Calling people dumb for not carrying adequate first aid kits and showing off pics of his broken wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: YETI
Still there. Calling people dumb for not carrying adequate first aid kits and showing off pics of his broken wrist.
You have to follow him over there......he's still just a turd

I love the 600yrds rifle for his kid.......he just seems to tie himself into knots

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Damnit, now you all are going to make me go look over there. Larry is legendary- good to know that comedy is still available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geappetto Hunts
You have to follow him over there......he's still just a turd

I love the 600yrds rifle for his kid.......he just seems to tie himself into knots

I've been over there recently for learning about out of state elk hunting and see his name pop up under "latest post". I can't help myself but to look and see what he posted.

Reactions: MJB
I wonder how long until he finds something to chime in about here?!

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu