Whoever is producing the new Hunting Regulations Booklets PDF's needs to be FIRED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
For goodness sake. Where I'm going this weekend I know Grey Fox can sometime show up to calling. I remembered there was some kind season date ya had to wait for, so wanted to double check.

So I pop into the Mammal Hunting Regulations PDF booklet... do a Ctrl+F and look for "gray fox" and "grey fox" only like 5 hits, and none of them mention season dates.

Thankfully I remembered there's that westlaw link where you can view the entire CCR's regulations and search thru them.

Season dates... something as Basic-B!tch as Season Dates they can't even get right!

In that table of Nongame and Furbearers Season Dates? The only "Furbearer" listed in that table is Racoon.

Are you EFF'ing kidding me? The average lay-person user is not going to know how EFF'd up and lacking these PDF's are! Then... they are gonna go out into the field and do things and rack-up all kinds of citations and fines... because these Yahoo's can't get their isht together!

Reactions: longbowhunter2
You are so on point! I personally believe its written in a way that could be misunderstood and you could end up with a ticket!

Reactions: longbowhunter2
You are so on point! I personally believe its written in a way that could be misunderstood and you could end up with a ticket!
They probably want you to get fined so they get more money, just like charging for the ammo background checks.

FYI - I also bother to comment on this because I've had to write technical documentation a time or two in my days.

What they probably haven't considered... is that if somebody gets caught with their pants down because of their omissions... I could EASILY see somebody gettin' Lawyered-up to fight it and cost the state A LOT in a settlement (due to paying the other sides attorney fees)

Like, my wife is in HR... and their job is to make sure the Employer has done everything possible and by the book to be in compliance with both State and Federal Employment law and in terms of preventing the possibility of fines by the state or wrongful termination suits from having any merit. A big part of that job is writing a companies Policies and Procedures. That thing you agree to abide-by in order to work for that company. Basically the equivalent to our Regs. If you don't get it right... you open your company up to big, expensive, legal liabilities.

Lee do you really feel I write long posts about everything?

Think we need a sarcasm flag so you guys can read into things better
Lol touche bill.
We are all Brothers here.
Why do we need to be derogatory.
Yes he has long post, we are all built differently. He probably works on million lines of code. He tries to be thurl. Spelling ugg.
I am a dick I try to be a straight shooter. I will piss people off.
Because I tell what I think..
maybe i am right and I may be wrong
But hopefully right most of the time.
Dam engineers you know the type.
But I never mean any derogatory mostly constructive. Advice.
I don't care if I go against the clock, the group or the grain . An I have been fired for that because I have self intergrity.
When i work on stuff I am making something safe.
He is very eccentric. But means no harm.
Love and peace Bill, not war.
Now I will shut up because my mouth does get me into trouble.

Lee do you really feel I write long posts about everything?

Think we need a sarcasm flag so you guys can read into things better
Problem with engineers no sense of humor. So I try to catch my self .
And if I am reading this whole thing wrong then I apologise..
Again because I can be a dick..lol
But I don't mean to.

My bad for not reading every thread... sometimes there's a hidden gem... such as the case with this one. Does everyone notice the common denominator(s)?

And yeah, the PDF's are terrible... Ed F

The point of my previous post to Aeon (Bill) which I have no issues with is this .
We can disagree with a post that's ok. And can have counter arguments.
But to personally attack a poster is despicable.......
If the leaders on this board are condoning this type behavior.
And are the leaders.
Then it's time for me to call it quits here. While others cheer on this type of behavior. Then you are just as
Responsible.

I just deleted what I wanted to say...due to now that I work at a county job, the rules are very different. Everyone has very thin skin and the potential of someone bleeding out and dieing when someone jokes, are very large.
I miss the old days.
I really don't think this was an attack but that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu