Wish me luck

Well seen 3 legal bucks yesterday. All shooters. Missed a nice Forky that was 19-20" @ 67 yards. He was laying down but when I drew back he jumped up an I got excited and missed by an inch.. Gonna try again tonight

Still pretty upset about yesterday. First deer I've missed with a bow.. But anyways saw 23 does and 3 spikes tonight. Stalked up to 36 yards on one of the spikes just to get some stalking practice in.

dont worry about the miss taft, u cant kill em all, its part of the game. keep at it! good luck man :)

Thanks! It just sucks spending hours and hours every week then missing like that.. But it's better then making a poor placed shot and having him get away.

TaftHunter said:
Thanks! It just sucks spending hours and hours every week then missing like that.. But it's better then making a poor placed shot and having him get away.
i hear u there bro!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu