Work in Progress Kayak Trolling Motor

Lee what's up man. Was down at Morena the other day it looks even lower than I remember it before. Get out there bud, let us know how it fishes.
yes it is said, it was to my opinion one of the good fishing spots in san diego, I like san vicente and el capitan as well, but the best lake is the pacific ocean. winter creep up to fast and in a kayak you will get wet lol. so my daughter bought a little 14ft old sears skiff & trailer with a 10 hp old johnson. perfect for winter trout fishing. I had an other gout attack in the right knee and foot, but not as bad as last time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu