Worst part about locking your keys in the car!!

M_juttner

Nov 20, 2012
Is locking your bow and gear with them!! Went out Tuesday morning for my last day of archery due to work :mad:
morning was very busy had a dozen doe's and a spike come in with in range, 12:30 decided to head back to the car for lunch, after I wraped up lunch I closed the hatch and my VW beeped confirming it was locked :'( looked in the back and I can see my keys, lets just say after that I had one unhappy wife she brought me a spare key around 5:30ish

That sucks I am always checking to make sure I have the keys in my pocket and my wife would've been mad too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yea that sucks, my wife would kill me. I always try to be mindful of where my keys are when locking up before hiking out. My truck honks when I use the key fob so I have to lock manually instead, which could spell disaster in the woods if my keys were inside.

That sucks.......hide a key really works they also have ones like a realtor lockbox that work even better for off road as long as the mud isn't hard as cement.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu