WTB AMP MK 2 annealer

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
Looking to buy an AMP Mark 2 annealer with Aztec mode. They are out of stock.

I also have a benchsource if someone is looking for a trade plus cash on my end

That would be a nice buy! My gun room has been lonely the last 6 months, including my Fluxeon Annie Induction Annealer that I haven't even opened yet

@punkur67 just build a gina-Erik DIY... The plans are on accurateshooter and while not super simple its pretty fool proof and works!

i built my proto type to test it and well.... its still in protype mode working like a champ. Even made a 3psi house connection to the house water to remove all the cooling system junk
someday ill make it pretty in a smaller box :)

@punkur67 just build a gina-Erik DIY... The plans are on accurateshooter and while not super simple its pretty fool proof and works!

i built my proto type to test it and well.... its still in protype mode working like a champ. Even made a 3psi house connection to the house water to remove all the cooling system junk
someday ill make it pretty in a smaller box :)

I thought about building one but never really looked in to it too deep. Saw a few on accurate shooter that looked awsome. I may look in to it again while I hunt for the AMP. Is there a good plan that you used? Last time I looked there was a bunch of different people with their own designs and it was hard to figure out what path to take

This is the master thread over on AS
all of the variants stem from this one design. Do not go small on the primary power supply. Freaking thing draws some amps and if you under power it much grief will occur.

Induction brass annealer redux

here is the schematic, it used to be on the first page and it got deleted when AS changed to xenforo like us here at sch :)

1646647245289.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu