WTB used youth/compact 308

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I am looking to pick up a youth 308 ideally ready to hunt with a scope installed. If you have one let me know I will pay cash or trade for a handgun if you are interested.

The boys more than likely will be hunting cow elk this fall and a 308 would be a much better caliber than their 243. I might just load up some 100 or 105g lead Noslers or Sierras and use the 243. Right now they shoot 80g ttsx and it has me a little worried for their pig hunt in May and their elk hunts this fall. I will have to put a break on the 308 to reduce the recoil for them. I want 308 because I have dies for it. If you have another caliber let me know and I will consider it.

Please don’t post a bunch of links to youth guns on this thread I know them all and have a few already. Just looking for a good deal or trade on a used gun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu