Xmas eve A22 Buck

brad nsw

Oct 24, 2015
It's the best I saw in three months and he let me get to 40 yards!

Everything else wouldn't let me get closer than 100yds...even with 20+ day/nights trying.

We'll be sitting down to D16 tenderloin fondue this evening.

The A22 tag soup will be an appetizer.

Should have Pismo clams for New Years, at the beach, camping on the strand. Jan trout start to bite at Morena.IMG_20181224_162102.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...and start the countdown to next September!!!

It's the best I saw in three months and he let me get to 40 yards!

Everything else wouldn't let me get closer than 100yds...even with 20+ day/nights trying.

We'll be sitting down to D16 tenderloin fondue this evening.

The A22 tag soup will be an appetizer.

Should have Pismo clams for New Years, at the beach, camping on the strand. Jan trout start to bite at Morena.View attachment 37427

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...and start the countdown to next September!!!
That's more action then I saw all season! I'll be having the same appetizer this Christmas as well! & those clams sounds tasty! Merry xmas and have a happy new year brother!

Ha ha.. nice. No worries about the clammin' with all the sewage spills this fall? I know there's always runoff but it seems like IB up the Strand got hit unusually hard. Sounds like fun though.. been wanting to break out my waders and pitchfork.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love it, just about how I feel after hunting 20+ days this season. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu