YAY! It came Today! "I See You!"

It's amazing what you can see with the Vultures!

My little 11-33x50 Razor is cool and everything... but since I have to wear glasses 24/7 now, and don't wanna be taking them off and putting them on every time I look thru it in the field (would be a good way to increase risk of dropping them and EFF'ing up my glasses out there and royally screwing myself over) ... they limit my FOV considerably when zoomed-in. So... after reading where others were saying the 15's are for finding.... and the Spotter for assessing... since I ain't picky about which deer I get, I just wanna get one... and it would give me greater FOV... (since the Razor's image really starts to diminish a lot above like 20-ish power) I nervously decided to take the plunge on these.

Kinda wishing I'd gotten these first. The only thing I like better about the spotter is how it has the fine focus knob as well.

I went ahead and ordered the Outdoorsman's Bino Adapter, because the standard Vortex one is kind of a pain to some degree.

The dangerous thing is... almost immediately... I thought to myself... "Damn... I'm going to have to upgrade my chest binos now! Now I see why people preach buying the primo glass.

I have both 8s and 10s. Not as nice of glass (yet). If the terrain is less open and super-thick chaparral, 8s, if High-Desert Open country, 10s.

I prefer 8s because way better stability when you've been huffin' and puffin' up the trail and see something you wanna checkout and your heart is pumping.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu