Yet another new guy

3006Daddy

Aug 10, 2012
im just getting in to hunting, i have gone on one trip so far for pig but had no luck. looking to learn some tricks of the trade. cleveland national forest is where i went, i only saw one pig but was out of the forest area! definate sign just too dry this time of year

Welcome and nice to have you on the board. Pig hunting a a great game to cut your teeth on. Keep at it and look for water sources this time of year. getting out there and being in the wild is 90% what it takes to be successful! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu