That's the thing, I only do one stand on his property. It's not that big but he has issues with coyotes and cats attacking his animals. Last year when I shot two coyotes they ran in within minutes of caller coming on. I called in 5 or 6 and got two. And I takes about 15 min to walk uphill to...
How long do you guys stay at one spot and call for dogs? My brother in law has some land that I hunt on, I know there is coyotes, bobcat and other predators on it. I shot two dogs last year in same spot I set up on. It is rolling hills and brush so I can't see very far. Last few times i have...
Install a 22LR bolt and you can have all the "evil features" and regular mag release. The new ar laws don't include rim fire. I am personally going to install frs-15 stock and remove forward grip, install bipod and I have a comp not a flash hider so I'm good there. After I install that I can go...
So does that mean the hunter that walked up on an empty stand can't hunt that area because they didn't mark their spot? Or..... what if a hunter is not in the stand but sitting in a spot by the stand... the stand owner shows up to sit in the stand. Who has to leave then?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.