0 More days until Dove season

Re: 15 More days until Dove season

Id like to know about deeks in AZ, I plan on hunting Yuma again and havent had any problems with them in past years

Re: 13 More days until Dove season

13 days left. Less than two weeks now!

Re: 13 More days until Dove season

I live in Los Angeles and have never been Dove hunting. I have been duck hunting, grouse and, partridge hunting.

What are some spots "Near" Los Angeles you guys would recommend or maybe any groups that might take one more on a hunt?

Thank you.

Re: 11 More days until Dove season

John those ar some big doves in your profile pic

Re: 11 More days until Dove season

Ya' that is my favorite kind of dove hunting!

Re: 139 More days until Dove season

Sdbirds said:
Haha this is a stretch

SD, remember when you said this. Can't belive we'll be killing birds of peace in just over a week! Came up quick!

Re: 139 More days until Dove season

Breacher said:
Sdbirds said:
Haha this is a stretch

SD, remember when you said this. Can't belive we'll be killing birds of peace in just over a week! Came up quick!

Haha I thought it was. I'm pretty pumped

Re: 10 More days until Dove season

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Bring it!!

Are we camping out at our spot up here? Nick was saying he wants to camp out so nobody takes our spot all early morning style.

And as the norm every year rain the week before........That will push the birds around

MJB said:
And as the norm every year rain the week before........That will push the birds around

Aint that the truth. Weather.com is calling for t-storms most of next week. That peabrain that doves have will be going haywire trying to figure out what to do.

only 2 days till dove season in Mexico :)

forecast from hell for you IV dove hunters, might as well not even go
http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=PSR&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1

8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
Bring it!!

Are we camping out at our spot up here? Nick was saying he wants to camp out so nobody takes our spot all early morning style.

No idea. When we were out there Saturday I asked him how early he wanted to be out there and he never mentioned camping. I'm down either way. Just keep me posted.

Re: 9 More days until Dove season

OK - we are in single digits now. 9 more days. I can taste the little dove morsels as I type!

Thunderstorms all over the valley as of 10:32 pm.. Imperial got some water, will be humid as heck tomorrow..

Yep and more in the forecast. :mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu