0 More days until Dove season

Re: 134 More days until Dove season

Anyone interested in going to AZ with me for their opener? I'll surely be making the trek out there.

Re: 134 More days until Dove season

really? you guys are counting down to dove season? is this what the world has come to? The end is near my friends repent and prepare your self

Re: 133 More days until Dove season

Ya prepare yourself for dove season! 133 more days. Stock up on both lead and steel upland game ammo. Shoot some sporting clays and sew up those bird bags! And don't forget to keep your dog tuned up! Dial in the motor-home, travel trailer and make hotel reservations!

Re: 133 More days until Dove season

C1A14359-BB5E-4133-8119-9F4F5608DAFD-2015-0000019E452F97C0_zpsfa49fdbc.jpg

Re: 132 More days until Dove season

132 more days. Above picture looks like a plate of food and a good reason to raise a cold beer!

Re: 131 More days until Dove season

131 and counting. It will be here before you know it!

You mean 131 till this?
B18E9DBC-E447-4AC9-9F65-01780C17955D-972-0000006A09DFF27A_zpsdb93065e.jpg

Yep...That's what I am talkin' bout'

Re: 130 More days until Dove season

130 left. It will be hunting season before you know it!

i think ur more excited than anyone else about those doves John! :D

I love dove hunting. It is a social event for my friends and family. It also kicks off hunting season. Can't wait!

Re: 127 More days until Dove season

Yep - only 127 more days.

Re: 126 More days until Dove season

Not sure if anyone here went last year but Sunbeam Lake Resort had a big dinner for all the dove hunters. It was free with a hunting license, $5 without and you got a raffle ticket with your license. Raffle items included ice chests, hats, shovels, decoys, etc. It was a blast. They had a couple wardens there doing Q&A. It was BYOB but they did hamburgers and hotdogs. Supposed to do it again this year and my group with be there! Check it out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu