0 More days until Dove season

Re: 126 More days until Dove season

JoseC. said:
sweet! let us know when it is

Showing some progress - 124 more days till' dove opener!

Re: 124 More days until Dove season

Dinner at SunBeam is night before the opener. Forgot to mention that you DON'T have to be a guest in the park to attend.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Dinner at SunBeam is night before the opener. Forgot to mention that you DON'T have to be a guest in the park to attend.

Anyone ever heard of the Alamorio Store? Awesome GIY (grill it yourself) steak dinner!

The Imperial valley is a zoo on opener, I personally haven't hunted dove there since the early nineties when I was challenged to a gun fight by some kooks who thought nothing of walking out and standing in front of you when you had your spot staked out. I'll never do an opener there again...

theres still people like that out there fred, ive had some encounters with a few, but, most of them dont do anything, they just wanna scare u. ive called their bluffs many times 8)

Snake Charmer said:
The Imperial valley is a zoo on opener, I personally haven't hunted dove there since the early nineties when I was challenged to a gun fight by some kooks who thought nothing of walking out and standing in front of you when you had your spot staked out. I'll never do an opener there again...

Yikes! That'd ruin it for me too. Thankfully we roll out there with a group between 8-12. Have a pretty good spot that we can hold down without any encroachment by other yahoos. Maybe they figure out we're all together and decide to try another spot, who knows. But so far we've had nothing but success.

Re: 122 More days until Dove season

you guys are little girls gezzzz. every year in mexico we fight off armed drug gangs with full auto assault clips and you do not hear me bitching about it. Sure we loose a guy now and then but wtf if its not scary then its not fun!!!!!

Re: 120 More days until Dove season

120 more days left. Boy where we hunt it is just birds and fun!

Aeon said:
you guys are little girls gezzzz. every year in mexico we fight off armed drug gangs with full auto assault clips and you do not hear me bitching about it. Sure we loose a guy now and then but wtf if its not scary then its not fun!!!!!

Sounds like just another video game to me.

Aeon said:
What xbox game are you playing? ???

Re: 118 More days until Dove season

I went to Yuma today. Saw a few Dove in the Imperial Valley, and a lot of Dove in Yuma. I may start the Eurasian season in Yuma early this year.

Re: 118 More days until Dove season

Lungpopper said:
I went to Yuma today. Saw a few Dove in the Imperial Valley, and a lot of Dove in Yuma. I may start the Eurasian season in Yuma early this year.

I'm ready for some tasty pratice

Re: 117 More days until Dove season

117 more days and counting down! Dove season and general hunting will be here before you know it.

Re: 117 More days until Dove season

NBK said:
117 more days and counting down! Dove season and general hunting will be here before you know it.
Who cares about dove hunting in a 117 days when you can hunt rabbit in 52 days just thinking about dove and rabbits making me hungry

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu