1 down for the Gteam!

Amazing story and extra strong work Gteam. Thanks for sharing...Like BH said - you are on the board!

And yes, I bet your dad is very proud!

stikbrandon said:
That is an awesome story, I remember the exspresion my dad had on his face when he walked up on my deer from idaho last year and how proud he was, I'm sure your dad was just as proud of you bro.

Good job
Words can't describe how proud I am of all three of my boys. Gteam1 is the oldest so he has been hitting the hills with me the longest but all three are avid outdoorsmen. My advise to all of you with future outdoors men and women is to start them young and make it fun. Here is a picture of Gteam1 on a deer hunt in the local hills at 2 years old, he did a lot more riding on my shoulders then walking back then.

Attachments

• Gteam Jr..jpg
    Gteam Jr..jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 17
You are a great dad and you are also great for the sport!. We need more future hunters.

Gil - check your email!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu